gear reduction is an important equipment in the process of mechanical transmission. It is the conversion medium of motor speed and torque, and has a broad market space. Due to its wide range of applications, there are many types of gear reductions, and there are countless models. This brings many inconveniences to the selection of gear reductions, and the state that gear reductions with consistent performance but different types and models is easy to occur, resulting in seriously surplus types and specifications.
1. Before starting the gear reduction, check whether the oil surface of the reducer meets the requirements. Follow the prompts to open or replace the breather cap to make it ventilate smoothly, and check whether the rotation is flexible.
2. Before the load test, run for about half an hour without load. After confirming that there is no fault, the force can be loaded and run. The test machine should always check the operating conditions: there must be no abnormal shock, vibration, and no oil leakage. The temperature rise should not exceed 60°C, and the high oil temperature should not exceed 100°C (checks should also be carried out during daily work) before formal work can be done if everything is normal.
3. If any abnormal situation is found during work, the machine should be shut down for inspection, and work can only be continued after the fault is found and eliminated. Check the lubrication situation from time to time, notice to make up the amount of oil, and replace the deteriorating lubricant in time.
4. If there is a change in the installation position, you can change the oil mirror, oil plug and breather cap under normal circumstances.
5. The gear reduction should always be kept clean. Dust should not accumulate on the outer surface to avoid affecting heat dissipation.
6. Storage: Store in a dry and ventilated environment. Store at room temperature. When the storage period exceeds three months, it should be treated with rust prevention. When the machine has been left for about a year, check whether the oil seal is aging and whether the oil is deteriorated during use.