The Characteristics of Single Row Ball Slewing Ring Are as Follows:
1. The size is large, the diameter is usually 0.4~10 meters, and some even reach 40 meters.
2. Slewing bearings generally have to bear several aspects of load. It not only has to withstand axial force and radial force, but also withstand a large tipping moment. Therefore, a set of slewing bearing often plays the role of several sets of ordinary rolling bearings.
3. The running speed of the slew geared bearings is very low, usually below 10 rpm. In addition, in most cases, the slewing bearing does not continuously rotate, but only rotates back and forth within a certain angle, which is equivalent to the so-called "swing bearing".
4. In terms of manufacturing process, materials and heat treatment, slewing bearings are very different from rolling bearings.
5. Usually, the slewing bearing is equipped with a gear ring for rotating drive and a sealing device for dust prevention.
6. The single row ball slewing bearing has a large size, which is not sleeved on the spindle and installed in the bearing box like ordinary bearings, but is fastened to the upper and lower supports with screws.
The above are the characteristics of single row ball slewing bearings. Understanding these has a positive effect on the production and application of enterprises. Only by selecting the bearings suitable for the production of enterprises can the bearings be able to play the greatest industrial role.