Possible reason 1 for heating of slewing ring gear:
The shaft size of the slewing ring gear is so large that the bearing will be tightened.
Possible reason 2 of heating of slewing ring gear:
The friction of the aluminum three-layer ring seal will generate heat.
Possible reason 3 of heating of slewing ring gear:
The slewing ring gear seat is coated with too much grease or the oil level is too high.
Possible reason 4 for heating of slewing ring gear:
Incorrect grease or lubricant type can cause lubricant failure.
Possible reason 5 for heating of slewing ring gear:
Low oil level and insufficient grease.
Possible reason 6 for heating of slewing ring gear:
There is friction between the inner ring and the sealing ring.
1. Provide proper tolerances for the shaft, and strictly prohibit excessive tightening.
2. When installing the sealing hole and sealing ring, grease should be applied to reduce friction resistance.
3. The slewing ring gear removes excess grease through the sealing hole, and lubricating oil reduces the oil level under the bearing box.
4. Re-select the appropriate lubricant type.
5. The oil level outside the shaft diameter should be completely lower than the bracket and filled with suitable grease.
6. Stop and check the clamping ring screws to ensure that the inner ring is firmly connected to the shaft, to ensure that the free end bearing is properly installed and the rollers are aligned with the center line of the outer ring.