Slewing Drive (Planetary) Operation And Maintenance
1. The purpose and characteristics of the machine
The slewing drive is used to realize the rotary positioning of cargo and cranes, so it is an indispensable part of the crane and one of the most important basic mechanisms in the crane.
The slewing drive adopts the conventional planetary gear transmission in the design, which has the characteristics of high efficiency, small size, light weight, low noise, compact structure, stable operation and large transmission power range.
The brake lining is placed in the brake housing by a dry friction lining, and the brake housing is mounted on the upper end of the mechanism for easy replacement of the friction lining.
2. Reasonable use and lubrication of the mechanism
Before using the slewing drive for the first time after installation, you should carefully check whether the reducer is assembled according to the installation requirements.
Before using the slewing drive, it should be checked whether the pin of the fixed turntable on the crane is not pulled out. When driving, check whether the pin of the fixed turret is inserted to protect the slewing reducer from impact.
The slewing drive shall not be stored in an environment where corrosive gases such as acid and alkali are exist, and shall not exceed its rated load during operation.
The normal operating temperature of the slewing drive is -20 ° C ~ +80 ° C, and its working environment should be in the temperature range of -25 ° C ~ +40 ° C.The lubricating oil should be replaced regularly. The slewing drive should be replaced with new oil about 30 days after the first use, and then replaced with new oil every 3 to 6 months according to the situation.
If the slewing drive is not used for a long time (more than 3 months), the oil in the slewing drive must be drained and filled with turbine oil with a lower acid value. It should be stored in a dry, non-corrosive atmosphere, do not store at high temperatures and in the environment at -20 °C for a long time, so as not to accelerate the aging of the seal. When using again, release the turbine oil and add the corresponding grade of lubricant.
- May 27, 202115th. SNEC Date: June 3-5, 2021Booth number: E2-270Exhibition website: https://lnkd.in/eRTQMstWelcome to visit our booth.view
- December 17, 2020The heavy-duty turntable bearing is a kind of bearing that can simultaneously bear the comprehensive load of axial load, radial load and overturning moment. It is a precision bearing with a special st...view
- May 12, 2021Ⅰ. What is slewing bearing?The slewing bearing is a large-scale bearing that can bear comprehensive loads, and can additionally bear a large shaft diameter, axial load and overturning moment. Ⅱ. The...view
- April 21, 2020According to the form of the variable speed transmission of the VE vertically-mounted slewing drive, it can be divided into a tooth type slewing drive and a worm gear type slewing drive. Inheritance g...view