The servo precision planetary slewing drive is a mechanism that uses a gear speed converter to decelerate the number of revolutions of the motor to the required number of revolutions and obtain a large torque. In the current mechanisms for transmitting power and motion, the slewing bearing for sale
has a wide range of applications. It can be seen in almost all types of mechanical transmission systems, from ships, cars, locomotives, heavy machinery for construction, processing equipment and automated production equipment used in the machinery industry, to home appliances and more in everyday life.
1. Inspection of the bearing. Wash with heated mineral oil until the inner race is gently rotated by hand, and there is no clamping in any orientation. The cleaned bearing is checked for clearance with a feeler gauge.
2. Check the gears. Gears must not have broken teeth, and the tooth surface must not have cracks or peeling.
3. Inspection of the shaft.
4. Inspection of reducer housing and bearing cover.
1. Clean the slime on the slewing reducer
, hang it to the waste oil point, unscrew the oil plug, and drain the waste oil.
2. Unscrew the connecting plate, bearing cap, reducer interface bolt and tile cover bolt.
3. Knock off the tapered fixing pin and use the driving to lift the reducer cover.
4. Remove the high speed shaft and the passive shaft.After you find the reason, you can "prescribe the right medicine." After this series is completed, it is assembled and accepted.
1. Install the passive axis, the three-axis, the two-axis, and the high-speed axis in sequence.
2. Adjust the gear backlash and axial clearance.
3. The sealing surface of the servo precision planetary slewing drive is uniformly coated with sealing glue; the other box of the reducer is closed; the tapered fixing pin is fastened; the bearing cap and the box interface bolt are tightened; the driving shaft is flexible, and there is no rubbing phenomenon.