1. Before operation of the crane or at least once a week, visually inspect of the crane slewing bearing bolts;
2. After the slewing beaing has been working for 100 working hours for the first time, check whether the bolts are loose or not. Check again at the 300th working hour; check every 500 working hours thereafter; shorten the inspection interval for severe working conditions. If the bolts are found to be loose during the inspection, please stop the construction work and immediately contact the local after-sales service department. The factory or professional technicians will inspect and decide whether to disassemble and inspect immediately;
3. Fill the crane slewing bearing with lithium grease before installation;
4. When replacing the bolts, the bolts are wiped clean and then applied with the thread fastening glue and tightened. Use the crane in accordance with the requirements of the operation manual and the lifting performance table, or regularly check the fastening bolts as required, to avoid the danger of bolt fatigue damage.
1. Regularly check the flexibility of slewing, if noise and impact are found, stop the machine for inspection and troubleshoot immediately, and disassemble and inspect if necessary;
2. Regularly check whether the rotary gear ring is cracked or damaged, and whether the meshing tooth surface has biting, gnawing, peeling, etc.;
3. Regularly check the integrity of the seal. If the seal band is found to be damaged, it should be replaced in time. If it is found to be off, it should be reset in time.
The gear ring of the crane slewing bearing has been coated with anti-rust oil before leaving the factory. The effective period of this anti-rust is generally 3 to 6 months. After the effective period, the anti-rust oil should be coated in time. In addition, during use, prevent the crane slewing bearing from being directly exposed to sunlight. It is forbidden to flush the slewing bearing directly with water to prevent water from entering the raceway, and prevent hard foreign objects from approaching or entering the tooth meshing area.
The track must be regularly filled with grease according to the working environment. The track should be filled with grease after 50 working hours for the first time, and then re-injected for every 300 working hours. Crane slewing bearings must be filled with grease before and after long periods of placement.