How to Install the Tower Crane Slewing Bearing?
The tower crane slewing bearing is a large special structural bearing that can withstand large axial loads, radial loads and overturning moments. In addition, the slewing bearing itself has the characteristics of compact structure, convenient guiding and rotating, easy installation and easy maintenance.
How to properly install the tower crane slewing bearing? It is recommended to start from the following aspects:
1. Anti-rust treatment of the product
Considering the harsh working conditions of the tower crane, a good anti-rust treatment can maintain the performance of the slewing bearing. Before the product leaves the factory, the company has applied special paint or oxidation treatment to its outer surface. The equipment has long durability and can be chrome plated (TDC) or nickel plated according to customer's special requirements.
2. Installation of tower crane slewing bearing
When the installation is carried out, after the slewing bearing is hoisted in place, the flatness of the fitting plane is checked by applying a feeler gauge. If the clearance is too large, it should be machined again. If it is impossible to machine to achieve the required flatness, it can be filled with plastic or partial gasket to ensure the accuracy of the installation plane and to reduce vibration, so as to avoid the deformation of the slewing bearing after the bolt is tightened, thus affecting the normal operation of the slewing bearing. After positioning the slewing bearing in the radial direction, tighten the mounting bolts in a star-shaped cross and check the rotation of the slewing bearing. In order to ensure smooth transmission of the slewing bearing, the flank clearance should be checked and adjusted before the mounting bolt is not fully tightened. When tightening the bolts, there should be sufficient pre-tightening force, and the pre-tightening force should be 70% of the yield limit of the bolt material. Mounting bolts should be fitted with tempered flat washers and spring washers are strictly prohibited.
- April 21, 20201. The purpose and characteristics of the machineThe slewing drive is used to realize the rotary positioning of cargo and cranes, so it is an indispensable part of the crane and one of the most import...view
- April 29, 2019Common view is that domestic excavator users scoop (bucket) the bigger the better, the bigger excavator digging bucket is efficiency is higher, this is clearly a mistake;Another theory is that scoop t...view
- December 17, 2020Electric slew drive is a full-circle slewing reduction transmission mechanism integrated with a driving power source. The slewing ring is used as the driving follower and mechanism attachment part. By...view
- April 21, 2020Nowadays people are paying more and more attention to environmental protection, and the solar photovoltaic power generation industry is developing rapidly. The solar photovoltaic industry has long-ter...view