Cleverly Change the Lower Bearing of the Tower Crane Slewing
Cleverly change the lower bearing of the tower crane slewing:
1. Firstly, the main rope of the tower crane will be replayed.
2. At 13cm on the flange connected to the bearing seat at the olive-shaped bottom of the rotating body, use a 14mm diameter steel bar to pull the ribs on the four sides of the tower machine in the horizontal direction.
3. At the top four corners of the tower crane platform, each line has a wire rope buckle with a diameter of 12.5mm, each hanging a 4 ton chain hoist.
4. The four hoist hooks are hung on the angle steel at the lower part of the revolving body at 90 cm. Be sure to hang it up. If there is no hanging point, you can weld a ring with electric welding.
5. After tightening the hoist slightly, remove the connecting bolts of the flange and the bearing seat, the bearing seat and the tower body.
6. Tighten the hoist to create a gap between the parts.
7. Quickly pull out the bearing housing and immediately insert the corresponding thick square wood prepared in advance for the position of the housing that is pulled out.
8. Replace the new tapered roller bearing with the bearing model and add enough butter.
9. Reinstall the parts in place according to the above steps.
10. After removing the temporary fixed steel bars and other objects, they can be tested and put into use.
- December 28, 2020In general, the turntable bearing collar is 50Mn, but sometimes 42CrMo is used to meet the needs of the main engine for special applications. Rolling elements generally use GCr15SiMn. The type of main...view
- December 17, 2020China slewing ring bearing is a very useful machine part, and it has very powerful functions and help. For everyone, it is very important to develop and research on this product. At the same time, it ...view
- December 30, 20201. Analysis on the causes of heating of slewing bearings:Possible reason 1:The shaft size of the slewing bearing is too large that the bearings will be tight.Solution:Provide an appropriate tolerance ...view
- December 17, 2020There are two common noises of slewing ring bearing: dust noise and scars noise. The solutions are as follows:The slewing bearing is a new type of mechanical parts, which consists of inner and outer r...view