Brief Analysis of Tower Crane Slewing Bearing
The slewing bearing is a freely rotatable transmission on the tower crane. The device is generally composed of a motor with a brake, a planetary reducer, a pinion gear, a rotary limiter and the like. The slewing bearing is characterized by a large inertia impact, which requires accurate positioning when starting a smooth stop. If it is too fast, the impact of the whole machine will be large and the tower body will shake. In the case of parking brakes, too fast speed will result in inaccurate seating and the slewing bearing will be easily damaged. In addition, it has a certain relationship with the load capacity and the boom. The load capacity is greater, and the inertia of the boom when parking brakes is longer.
Common faults and their maintenance
1. The rotary motor has noise and jitter. At this time, check whether the three-phase voltage of the motor is balanced and whether there is a phase loss. First turn off the power and check if the motor connection is good. Secondly, power on, operate the crane console handle, use a multimeter to measure whether the three-phase input and output voltage of the thyristor are balanced, and whether there is a phase loss. When the three-phase input voltage is balanced, the three output line voltages do not differ by more than 20V. If it is exceeded, replace the rotary controller.
2. The slewing system has no eddy current brake. First, check whether the part of the line contact is good, check the transformer output voltage is low, and check the thyristor module. If it is damaged, replace the parts. All the above parts are normal, and please replace the rotary controller.
- April 21, 2020Nowadays people are paying more and more attention to environmental protection, and the solar photovoltaic power generation industry is developing rapidly. The solar photovoltaic industry has long-ter...view
- April 21, 2020Photovoltaic power generation is an important application area for slewing drive. The slewing drive is the core component of the tracking system for photovoltaic power generation. It is driven by a mo...view
- April 21, 2020According to the form of the variable speed transmission of the VE vertically-mounted slewing drive, it can be divided into a tooth type slewing drive and a worm gear type slewing drive. Inheritance g...view
- April 21, 2020Reasons for the inflexibility of the SE series helical tooth rotary drive during use:1. It lacks grease, filled as required.2. The sealing strip is damaged, causing foreign matter to enter the raceway...view